- Develop shared interests. It's the things you do together that result in companionship that lasts for decades.
- If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hunderd minus ond day, so I never have to live without you. - Winnie the Pooh
- A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.
- Motto for the bride and groom:
We are a work in progress with a lifetime contract.
- Live so that when your children think of fairness, caring and integrity, they think of you. - H. Jackson Brown, Jr
- I got gaps; you got gaps; we fill each other's gaps. - Rocky
- A long marriage is two people trying to dance a duet and two solos at the same time.
- Happy marriages begin when we marry the ones we love, and they blossom when we love the ones we marry.
- Being in a long marriage is a little bit like that nice cup of coffee every morning - I might have it every day, but I still enjoy it.
- The most important marriage skill is listening to your partner in a way that they can't possibly doubt that you love them. - Diane Sollee
- A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person. - Mignon McLaughlin
- Marriage, ultimately, is the practice of becoming passionate friends. - Harville Hendrix
- Ultimately the bond of all companionship, whether in marriage or in friendship, is conversation. - Oscar Wilde
- The first duty of love is to listen. - Paul Tillich
- Chains do not hold a marriage together. It is threads, hundreds of tiny threads, which sew people together through the years. - Simone Signoret
- Real giving is when we give to our spouses what's important to them, whether we understand it, like it, agree with it, or not. - Michele Weiner-Davis
Easy Ketubah Searches
- Our Studio Collection
Quality & Affordable ...
Ketubahs $100 and Under
- $100 to $200 Ketubah Selection
Ketubot That Fit
Standard Size Frames
'Your Photo' Ketubah
Create your own